Palo Alto Networks™ is the network security company. Its next-generation firewalls enable unprecedented application visibility and granular policy control - by user, not just IP address – at up to 10Gbps with no performance degradation.
Network Security & Threats
Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications - regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption - and enhance threat security, prevent data leakage and overcome the challenges of device sprawl. Next-generation firewalls help companies address:
- Network Security: Control over applications, users and content, combined with network segmentation, can greatly reduce the risks to any organization;
- Application Visibility: Reduce loss of productivity, compliance issues, threat propagation and data leakage risks;
- Application Control: Regain control over the applications on your network - good, bad, and evasive - with user - based policies;
- Threat Security: Stop bad applications. Scan allowed applications for all types of threats. Do it at multi-Gbps speeds;
- Device Consolidation: Simplify security infrastructure and reduce TCO.
More than ever before, firewalls must become application aware in order to mitigate application threats. Next-generation firewalls from Palo Alto Networks overcome the challenges of traditional network security solutions such as port-based firewalls and standalone IPS products. To learn about Palo Alto Networks' family of next-generation firewalls visit:
PA-5000 Series Firewall: Next-generation firewall designed to protect data centers, large enterprise Internet gateways, and service provider environments where traffic demands dictate predictable firewall and threat prevention throughput.
PA-4000 Series Firewall: Next-generation firewall targeted at high speed Internet gateway deployments within enterprise environments.
PA-2000 Series Firewall: Next-generation firewall ideally suited for high speed Internet gateway deployments within large branch offices and medium sized enterprises.
PA-500 Firewall: Next-generation firewall best suited for Internet gateway deployments within medium to large branch offices and medium sized enterprises.