CYBERSECURITY FOR TRANSPORTATION CAN BE CHALLENGING
Transportation as an industry is undergoing great change as operators continue improving scheduling, communications, and passenger experience through digitization. When a company begins this process, they should realize that they are making their network more vulnerable to attack. Any intrusion can potentially lead to network downtime that grinds your business to halt. As a result, a strategy to improve cybersecurity should be implemented alongside a process of digitization. In order to keep running smoothly, modern transportation companies should make sure they maintain network visibility and continuously monitor for threats.
Key challenges for the transportation sector:
• Maintain continuity of essential services and operations
• Reduce cyber risks for passengers
• Enhance cyber resilience of network infrastructure
• Balance continuous digitization/inter-connectivity with security
• Prove compliance with industry regulations like NIS, PCI and GDPR
• Prevent and eliminate the ransomware threat
Key security questions for transport operators
Security questions relevant to the transportation sector:
- How are we managing security risks in the supply chain?
- Are Industrial Control Systems tested for vulnerabilities? How often?
- Are systems in place that can defend against sophisticated threats?
- Are systems able to detect threats that have passed the perimeter?
- Is there a plan in place to identify, respond to, and report breaches?
- What systems/controls are used to mitigate insider threats?
- Is credit card payment processing compliant with PCI DSS?
CLEARNETWORK DELIVERS SOME OF THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY MEASURES AVAILABLE
Clearnetwork’s USM platform provides a unified approach to threat detection and compliance management that provides complete IT security visibility. USM is an all-in-one security management platform that includes five essential security capabilities all centrally managed through a single pane of glass:
MAINTAIN VISIBILITY OF YOUR ONLINE ASSETS AND RESPOND QUICKLY TO THREATS
We are a managed service that allows your firm to concentrate on value-added functions and business processes rather than performing labor-intensive security tasks. Our customers experience peace of mind knowing their data is safe and that their networks, cloud environments, and endpoints are being monitored.
Our analysts have experience monitoring networks like yours and understand the unique security needs of the transportation industry.
It’s quick and easy to get started. Customers typically set up USM in under an hour and one of our experts will be there to help you every step of the way.
Don’t spend hours waiting for a response to your ticket. Our support team will get back to you in minutes and work with you for as long as you need us.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS’ INFORMATION AND MITIGATE RISK
Without proper monitoring in place, the average network intrusion will go undetected for 6 months. In that time, cybercriminals can gain access to critical business information and employee data. It is critical for professional services firms to implement cyber threat monitoring to keep their data secure. Our customers have utilized Clearnetwork USM to:
Gain greater visibility of their online assets and vulnerabilities
Simplify compliance with PCI, NIS, and other legal standards
Boost security efficiency for overburdened IT staff
Maintain network uptime and reliability
Meet customers’ data security and policy expectations
READY TO GET STARTED?
Find out how Clearnetwork can help with your cybersecurity and compliance objectives. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.