CYBERSECURITY FOR LAW FIRMS CAN BE CHALLENGING
Law firms of all sizes must handle their clients’ sensitive legal information. This information can be worth a fortune on the black market, making law firms an attractive target for cybercriminals. Your clients expect you to protect them. Unfortunately, a weak cybersecurity posture could be making you their weakest link. If you’re looking to rapidly improve your cybersecurity and protect your clients’ data, Clearnetwork USM can help.
Common cyber security challenges in the professional services industry:
- Understanding what data is stored and how vulnerable it is
- Protecting highly distributed IT infrastructure
- Achieving compliance with the GDPR and other legal standards
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Meeting the data security and policy requirements of clients
- Overcoming a lack of in-house security skills and resources
Key security questions for law firms
Security questions professional services firms should be asking:
- How often is digital infrastructure tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are suitable controls in place to defend against targeted attacks?
- Are systems able to identify threats that bypass the perimeter?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about information security risks?
- Is there a plan in place to detect, remediate and report breaches?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- How is the personal data of clients processed and protected
CLEARNETWORK DELIVERS SOME OF THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY MEASURES AVAILABLE
Clearnetwork’s USM platform provides a unified approach to threat detection and compliance management that provides complete IT security visibility. USM is an all-in-one security management platform that includes five essential security capabilities all centrally managed through a single pane of glass:
MAINTAIN VISIBILITY OF YOUR ONLINE ASSETS AND RESPOND QUICKLY TO THREATS
We are a managed service that allows your firm to concentrate on value-added functions and business processes rather than performing labor-intensive security tasks. Our customers experience peace of mind knowing their data is safe and that their networks, cloud environments, and endpoints are being monitored.
Our analysts have experience monitoring networks like yours and understand the unique security needs of law firms.
It’s quick and easy to get started. Customers typically set up USM in under an hour and one of our experts will be there to help you every step of the way.
Don’t spend hours waiting for a response to your ticket. Our support team will get back to you in minutes and work with you for as long as you need us.
PROTECT YOUR CLIENTS’ INFORMATION AND MITIGATE RISK
Without proper monitoring in place, the average network intrusion will go undetected for 6 months. In that time, cybercriminals can gain access to information relevant to case strategy, priveleged attorney-client communication, employee data, and more. It is critical for professional services firms to implement cyber threat monitoring to keep their clients’ data secure. Our customers have utilized Clearnetwork USM to:
Gain greater visibility of their online assets and vulnerabilities
Simplify compliance with GDPR and other legal standards
Boost security efficiency for overburdened IT staff
Maintain client confidentiality
Meet clients’ data security and policy requirements