Integrate a Managed Security Operations
Center (SOCaaS) to improve security, meet compliance
& reduce risk cost effectively.
ClearNetwork SOCaaS integrates with your tech stack, providing 24/7 monitoring with real-time detection, analysis & reporting.
Streamline security event investigation. We turn the complex, time-consuming task of event analysis into a readymade service.
Glean insight from deep analysis of security events and violations. Our team will find the root cause and create customized workflows to fill security gaps.
Questions? Want to schedule a demo?
Or call our expert team directly at 800-463-7920 x3
What is a Security Operations Center (SOC)?
Your security operations center is the main nerve center that directs your organization’s cybersecurity tasks and processes. It’s staffed by cybersecurity experts and analysts who look for vulnerabilities in your systems, analyze threats, and continuously improve the security of your systems and processes.
Whenever security professionals detect new malware variants, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, or debilitating ransomware trends in the wild, enterprise SOC teams work to protect their organizations from being victimized.
The quality of your organization’s SOC can mean the difference between successfully thwarting a cyberattack or letting cybercriminals cripple your business.
Deploy Your SOC as a Service (SOCaaS)
Building and maintaining a security operations center requires significant resources, assets, and expertise. Cybersecurity skills are among the hardest to find in today’s job market, yet SOC technicians are your first line of defense against security vulnerabilities, data breaches, and costly ransomware attacks.
Enterprises spend an average of $2.86 million on their in-house SOC per year. That includes acquiring expensive purpose-built hardware, hiring hard-to-find technical talent, and paying ongoing ownership costs.
Managed SOC services like ClearNetwork transform this enormous capital expenditure into a predictable operating expense, while guaranteeing comprehensive security coverage.
This gives you access to top talent, best-in-class equipment, and the most advanced cybersecurity analytics the industry has to offer. Instead of deploying all of this yourself, you simply subscribe to service and scale it to meet your needs.
ClearNetwork SOC as a Service (SOCaaS)
- Redefine visibility into your assets and devices. ClearNetwork integrates with your technology stack, providing 24/7 monitoring with real-time detection and reporting.
- Track and report user actions automatically. Our team does the work of discovering and securing your network assets so you don’t have to.
- Review comprehensive alert logs in real-time. Our team categorizes alerts by severity so you can see the status of your network at any moment.
- Streamline security event investigation. We turn the complex, time-consuming task of event analysis into a readymade service.
- Be protected against the latest exploits and vulnerabilities. We update our threat database with the latest data in real-time.
- Leverage our threat intelligence with comprehensive threat detection and analysis without sacrificing the productivity of your IT team.
- Glean insight from deep analysis of security events and violations. Let us find out the root cause and create customized workflows to fill your security gaps.
- Make our team an extension of yours. Rely on security experts to support remediation, recovery, and business continuity.
- Develop and deploy robust cybersecurity policies that address your most vulnerable processes.
How ClearNetwork’s SOC-as-a-Service Benefits Your Enterprise
Cut Security Costs While Improving Performance
For most enterprises, cybersecurity investment is a cost. For managed SOC providers, it is an asset. Managed cybersecurity vendors like ClearNetwork have a clear motive to maintain cutting-edge security infrastructure – it’s our core value.
Enable Advanced Analysis With Emerging Technologies
Subscribing to a SOCaaS vendor like ClearNetwork enables even small businesses to leverage the latest cybersecurity technologies. Sophisticated machine learning algorithms – and the technical expertise needed to optimize them for your business – are now within your reach.
Manage Threat Response Gaps In Your Infrastructure
Data breaches and reputation-damaging cyberattacks happen when enterprises fail to address these gaps. No matter what industry you operate in, your business has reams of sensitive user data at its disposal. Bringing in a reputable third-party cybersecurity vendor like ClearNetwork ensures those gaps get closed.
Free Up Your IT Staff For Revenue-Generating Initiatives
But your IT team has more on its hands than cybersecurity. It has applications to develop, support tickets to process, and a thousand other urgent tasks to attend to. Hiring a reputable cybersecurity vendor ensures your IT team can carry out mission-critical duties without sacrificing time or efficiency in the process.
Improve Event Response and Remediation
Having an outsourced SOC team instantly improves your enterprise’s ability to respond to threats with secure action plans and protocols. Through a comprehensive threat hunting strategy, our security team will flag and remove false positives before your IT team has to worry about them. When a true security emergency arises, it will be immediately escalated to your team along with a comprehensive action plan.
After every event, we conduct a complete post-action audit and analysis. This helps our team understand how attackers breached your defenses. We can then use that data to improve those defenses, and produce forensic evidence suitable for litigation.
Why Choose Our All-in-One Managed Security Service
SIEM and Log Management
- Event Correlation
- Log Management
- 12 months log retention
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Cloud Vulnerability Scanning
- Host-based Intrusion
- API-powered asset discovery
- Network asset discovery
- Software and services discovery
- loud Intrusion Detection
- Host-based Intrusion Detection (HIDS)
- Edge-to-end user tracking
- Disable network card
- Optimize existing security systems
- Post-incident reports and audit trails
No additional hardware needed
- Sensors are based on virtual machines
- Ultra-secure VMware or HyperV infrastructure
- Agents are easy to install on endpoints
- Google Cloud
Extension of your team
- Constant communication
- Guided team response
- Expert security recommendations
- Asset access logs
- Cloud access and activity logs
- AWS VPC Flow monitoring
- VMware ESXi Access logs
Endpoint Detection and Response
- File Integrity monitoring
- Continuous endpoint monitoring
- Proactive querying and threat detection
- Comprehensive Compliance reports
- C-Suite reports
- Custom reports
Integration with existing systems
- Accept logs from most devices
- Powerful integration with many brands
- Supports cloud services and enterprise tools
Ready to Get Started? Our Team Is Ready to Help
Schedule a meeting with one of our security experts and find out how ClearNetwork’s managed detection and response capabilities can help you. Have ClearNetwork’s SOC-as-a-Service (SOCaaS) team transform security operations from costs to value-generating assets.
ClearNetworks SOCaaS Technology FAQ
I already have a security team, do I need ClearNetwork?
I already have a firewall installed, do I need ClearNetwork?
What will gap analysis tell me?
We just completed an audit. Do we need ClearNetwork?
Can ClearNetwork meet my compliance requirements?
How does ClearNetwork’s SOC-as-a-Service Work?
What types of alerts will I receive? How frequently?
How much does ClearNetwork cost?
What tools will you use to manage our security?
My business isn’t big enough to need its own SOC services, right?
Until now, enterprise-level cybersecurity was only available to companies who could afford to deploy and run their own security operations center. ClearNetwork makes comprehensive security available to the small, mid-market, and emerging enterprises who need it most.
Read our Latest Articles
Why Use a Managed SOC? The IT infrastructure of a growing business also becomes larger, more complex, and more difficult to secure. Each device produces many...
A cybersecurity ecosystem requires information to operate. Security teams must compile information from various sources, analyze that information to detect...
EDR, MDR, and XDR sound similar, but the differences between these acronyms are significant, although not immediately clear for many. If you are trying to...