Managed Vulnerability Assessment Services
Keep your attack surface minimized by always knowing what assets are vulnerable
Proactively keep your network devices, cloud and applications patched
Minimize your attack surface through regularly scheduled scans & detailed reports
Gain expertise from our security analysts. They act as an extension to your IT team
Vulnerability Assessment Services Overview
Open vulnerabilities are one of the easiest ways for bad actors to enter your network! With our fully managed network vulnerability assessments, we will find the weak spots in your critical assets and help you take corrective action before attackers exploit them to sabotage your business or steal your confidential data.
Each time a vendor introduces a new patch, they can potentially open up new unforeseen vulnerabilities and leave you susceptible to an attack, even if you are keeping your security controls up to date. To keep your data secure, we continuously scan your systems and devices to detect vulnerabilities as they arise.
Once detected, we will assess the potential threat of those vulnerabilities and work with you to prioritize your remediation activities so you can deal with the greatest threats first. This is no small task, as these factors must be considered:
- How business-critical or sensitive is the vulnerable asset?
- Have any intrusions or exploits been attempted on the vulnerable asset?
- How is the vulnerability being exploited by attackers in the wild?
WHY VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT?
- We uncover threats by Continuously Scanning and Monitoring Your On-premise and Cloud Environments
- Remediate Your Vulnerabilities Faster
- Meet SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST, and many other compliance requirements
- Identify Which Vulnerabilities Present the Greatest Risk
- Drastically reduce the risk of a breach
- Augment Internal IT Teams
QUESTIONS WE HELP ANSWER
- Is the vulnerable asset business-critical or does it contain highly sensitive data?
- Is this vulnerability currently being exploited on other networks?
- Has the vulnerability been exploited on your network?
- What vulnerabilities are most critical?
- What assets are most frequently exploited?
Ready To See Us In Action?
Start a Free 14-Day Trial & Network Health Assessment
Clearnetwork USM can be installed on your virtual machines either on-premise or in the cloud. During the 14-day free trial, we will provide tremendous value and show where the vulnerabilities lie in your network so you can improve your security and compliance efforts.
- You choose what data we have access to for testing
- We provide full-service monitoring for those devices, generate security alerts, and provide compliance reporting on them for the duration of the trial
- After 14 days of service, we give you a comprehensive risk analysis report detailing all real and potential threats, detected vulnerabilities, and potential compliance liabilities
Regularly Vulnerability Scans on Your Environments
Effective network and cloud vulnerability assessments demand that your critical assets are continuously scanned and monitored. For example, virtualization has simplified the process to spin up new assets in public and private cloud environments, and so it’s easier to miss assets that are offline during monthly or quarterly vulnerability scans. If not regularly assessed for vulnerabilities, these assets can drive up your threat exposure and leave you vulnerable to attacks.
Clearnetwork USM makes continuous network vulnerability assessment a simple yet flexible process. Because we also do asset discovery and inventory, we always have the most accurate, up-to-date asset inventory against which to run vulnerability scans.
We Help Remediate Your Vulnerabilities Fast
While standalone vulnerability assessment software scans and detects vulnerabilities, it does not give you all the information you need to efficiently prioritize your response. To assess whether a vulnerability requires urgent action or not, you need to know:
- The vulnerable asset business-critical or does it contain highly sensitive data?
- This vulnerability being exploited actively in the wild?
- Has the vulnerability been exploited in your own environment?
To help you answer these questions, and more, Clearnetwork USM delivers information on discovered vulnerabilities, how they affect your environment, and more to help prioritize and accelerate your response. Clearnetwork USM also incorporates essential security capabilities – asset discovery, intrusion detection, behavioral monitoring, SIEM event correlation, and log management – to help better understand your security posture and risk.
We Provide Detailed Reports
Outside of critical vulnerabilities, which we will reach out to you directly for, we also provide you reports of all vulnerable devices and applications both on your network and cloud. These can be sent to you as often as you’d like and we can even give you advice on how to work most efficiency through them. For large networks, as you can imagine, this can be quite the undertaking if it has not been done recently but our security experts will work through the reports with you and determine the best course of action.
Why Clearnetwork Vulnerability Assessment Service?
There are many reasons to choose ClearNetwork for your managed security needs. Here are just a few:
- A US-based Security Operations Center, (SOC), we’re always here to help
- Real-time correlation & and guided response
- No Additional Hardware Required
- Integration with hundreds of other security tools for additional data
- A complete solution with features that would require a half dozen other solutions
- Expertise in all aspects of security